The following is what is covered in the Corporate Posture Program:
- Impact of posture on communication and sales
- The posture-health connection. How posture affects overall health
- Proper ergonomic design
- How to improve posture/prevent injury (ex: lifting techniques), including immediately valuable takeaways
- Positive effects of exercise and diet on productivity
Why is this program valuable?
- Research supports that the implementation of proper posture and ergonomic utilization of equipment while working will increase productivity by 54%, decrease absenteeism by 67%, a reduction of 93% in worker’s compensation cases, and a decreased employee turnover of 94%
- The number one reason for absenteeism among employees is due to musculoskeletal disorders
- 80% of people have had or currently have back pain
How does the program work?
- Most often for companies, we come in during a team/staff meeting
- In the past, we have provided food appropriate for the time of day (lunch/breakfast)
- We can adapt our program to different lengths of presentation time