5 Keys to Peak Body Performance
Many people don’t yet realize how important it is to get your brain and body working together at peak efficiency. Spring cleaning for your body depends on a body that is working right, and nothing gets your body working better than choosing the right lifestyle habits to live by.
Here are five keys to getting your spring-cleaned body working at its best:
- Get enough sleep. Your brain cleans and services itself while you sleep, and that’s why normal adults need seven or eight hours of sleep every night, kids even more. Getting enough rest sets the stage for a clean, well-functioning brain.
- Drink enough water. Obviously, you clean your house with water – well, it cleans your mind and body too! Take six or eight glasses of water each day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Eat a fresh, wholesome, healthy diet. Purify your pantry – get rid of the old, unhealthy and unnecessary foods you’ve been hoarding. Keep your sugar intake low – “junk food” is the equivalent of garbage in your system, so it’s okay to indulge a little, but only a little, if you’re serious about having a clean, healthy body.
- Choose to exercise regularly. Moving your body pushes toxins out through your skin, and gets your metabolism cranking, which makes you less toxic and healthier overall.
- Visit your chiropractor regularly. You may not yet realize that keeping your spine and nerve system healthy is the best thing you can do to keep your toxicity low and your function high. Proper communication between your brain and body is essential for the best health, so most people could use more chiropractic care in their lives. Let your Doctor of Chiropractic advise you on how much care you and your family need to experience the healing and wellness benefits for which chiropractic is famous!
If you follow the guidelines from the articles the last two weeks, then you and your family will be healthier, happier, less toxic, and feel better overall. It’s worth it! If you or someone you know is looking for a chiropractor, then we would love to serve! We take care of the Bucks County and Montgomery County communities near Hatboro, Horsham, Warminster, Warrington, and Willow Grove. Call us or schedule an appointment today to allow us to help you function at your peak potential!